i cant run photoshop cs2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

itechx

Baseband Member
i download a photoshop set that included brushes, contours, plug-ins, and actions. I copied these files to the appropriate folders. I started up photshop and i got these errors:

Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe-Unable to locate component
this application has failed to start because pano12.dll was not found. Re-installing may fix this problem.

Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe- Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point isterWindowMessageAcould not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll

Adobe Photoshop: Photoshop.exe Unable to locate component
This application has failed to start because NEL32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I attempted to reinstall photoshop again but to not avail. The same three errors came up again and i couldn't run photoshop.

its sounds like your not grabbing all the files. are you getting the files from a reliable source?

you should uninstall photoshop, then reinstall using a different source, such as Adobe - Downloads

ummmmm i uninstalled it photoshop and reinstalled againn............. and i didn't have no errors it only when i move the brushes and actions to the folders i get errors

you can always google those DLL's or search for them and then place them in your X:/windows/system32 directory.

I got all of these exact error messages. Did you find a solution to your problem? Could you possibly help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom