I am in need of some software

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Ennead

Beta member
I am in need of some software, that can scan my computer to tell me the make and model of my tv tuner card. Because I can't seem to get my "Hauppauge winTv 6.0." scan and display my dishnetwork channels. I have the coax cable hooked up in the right spot but it does not scan. And I need to know my tv tuner model and brand for the people at Hauppauge to help me

Thanks both of you for you help, with the Belarc Advisor I found out my tv tuner card is Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC Combo
Does any one know of xp drivers for that card?

well I guess I had the right drivers because I image searched the card stated and it was sort of right, this is the actual card WinTV-HVR-1600 MC model 1101
the only difference is mine has a radio coax connection and the other does not so yeah. Thanks I still can't get it to scan my channels, but that is a matter for Hauppauge, thanks you have been a big help!

do you have you dish network cable box hookup to it and the tuner on channel 3?

do you have you dish network cable box hookup to it and the tuner on channel 3?

Uhm no I, I was hoping I did not have to since with dish you can have two tv's on one box, in totally different rooms.

a little off topic but nice name my name is Eric Bethel :rolleyes:

Uhm no I, I was hoping I did not have to since with dish you can have two tv's on one box, in totally different rooms.

a little off topic but nice name my name is Eric Bethel :rolleyes:

Ask dish network. I need cable for my direct tv.

I got that name from the rapper ericb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom