HTML tags in Microsoft Outlook 2010

bluetoss

Solid State Member
greetings, people,

may i know if there is anyway that i can insert html tag in outlook email, so that the receipent can see a picture hosted on another server? I do not want to insert picture into the email, thanks!:D

No there is no way to insert HTML Tags to view an image hosted on another server. You can create a hotlink to the image but you cant insert the image in the email.

but with thunderbird, i can embed picture from another server...:whistle:

No there is no way to insert HTML Tags to view an image hosted on another server. You can create a hotlink to the image but you cant insert the image in the email.

You asked about Outlook. It cant be done with Outlook. Just cause you can with Thunderbird doesnt mean that it can be done with Outlook. ;)

Dont believe me just check around. You will see that there is not HTML Tag processing built into Outlook. Thunderbird is being discontinued as well from Mozilla. So your choices are gonna be very limited trying to use HTML Tags instead of just using links.

thanks K, i have came across a macro for outlook 2007, it allow the user to edit the html code. you will have to py for use on outlook 2010.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom