HP PSC 2355 ALL-in-one

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Rocks

In Runtime
I'm trying to find a driver for my printer since i have recently upgraded to windows 7 64-bit . I went to hp website but it tells me to download it from Microsoft update but when I try and do that it shows up as failed.

Is there a driver yet for windows 7?

Only HP can tell you that. They are responsible for the drivers for their products not Microsoft.

What can we know other than that? HP is the only one that can provide you with any information. Even with as much Windows knowledge as i have there is no way i can tell you anything more than contact HP.

I hope I wasn't sounding like a ***. I trust you a lot with all that you know.I just was hoping to find a driver for my printer.

Well you said Windows Update does find one? So that leads me to think that HP should have one on site.

Installing the Product with the USB Cable and Using the Windows Update Driver or the Driver Located in the Windows 7 Operating System HP PSC 2355 All-in-One Printer - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Sadly they have nothing.

you could try the Vista drivers.

Select software and drivers HP PSC 2355 All-in-One Printer - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Those might work as well. But i wouldnt put money on it. Did it come with a CD or something you could try? What is the error code it gives when it tries to install the driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom