hp dv6000 not turning on just restarting.

64bitmang

Beta member
hp dv6000 windows vista OS 32BIT is not working, it just goes to the windows repair system on startup and asks for the repair disk, but the repair disk i do not have atm. It still turns on but it doesn't ever start up. f8 doesn't work upon startup either, it just goes to the windows repair system and asks for the disk. Thank you in advance for you help. So I would like to find a way to get around the repair without using a CD, thanks.

hp dv6000 windows vista OS 32BIT is not working, it just goes to the windows repair system on startup and asks for the repair disk, but the repair disk i do not have atm. It still turns on but it doesn't ever start up. f8 doesn't work upon startup either, it just goes to the windows repair system and asks for the disk. Thank you in advance for you help. So I would like to find a way to get around the repair without using a CD, thanks.

Little more information please. Did you select for it to do a windows repair? Or did you shutdown one day as normal and boot up to this problem?

Back
Top Bottom