how often do u clean install xp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

crow0021

In Runtime
for best performance, how often for clean xp install folks?? every 6 months? every year? never??

I used to do it each month. But lately I have been doing about every 2-3 months.

EDIT: I get pissed about small things. Like ritenow I have this small problem. FireFox screwed my HTML icons, I fixed it, but it just returned. This is a good reason to format. I like formatting. I dunno when I will do it. I have been very busy lately.

i havn't used xp for a long time at home....but i just let it go until something get's messed up enough that i have too.
i odn' tlike takin' the time intalling everything again....i'm a busy guy sometimes...

Last time I did was 7/04. I like to do it as little as possible because it is such a pain having to continually re-install all of my games. Also, with XP, you can keep your installations running smoothly for much longer than you could with the previous Windows 9x versions.

I used to format and install XP like once a week. I would get soooo much spyware, but now since I use Firefox i dont format that often. Also since I used my CD key so many times I have to call microsoft to tell them why Im reactivating.

Had a comp since the old Amstrad64 days..... best and most user friendly interface for home users was Win95.
That is until they brought out Win XP.
I have the Pro version and am delighted with it.
I have always re-formatted and clean-installed about twice a year, I like to keep a clean system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom