How to make an "Image" of a game on hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT might be that the game doesnt recognize the Virtual Drive. Maybe a no CD patch would work in this instance. Dont know for sure. I have used Alcohol 120% to image many of my games but they worked right from the Virtual Drive with no problems for me.

No cd patch wont work with battlefield games.

Ive been told i need to install the game in virtual drive? but number one the image is 3 gigs in size so thats all of the game really, plus if i try to install all i get is "modify" or "remove" not option to install because obviously its already installed so i dont know what to do from here

Well then you will have to uninstall the game. Then install it from the Virtual Drive. ;)

Ok there is no reason that a nocd patch won't work there would be none listed if that was the case. The reason it is asking you for the cd is because there is some sort of software built into the game to prevent pirating. A nocd patch will let you play the single player on ur PC not multiplayer on line simply download the patch and paste the exe file in it into you battlefeild 2142 install directory (ie: c:\Programfiles\ubisoft or whoever\Battlefeild2142

Cheers

Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Try moving the image to your EA folder. I have mine in Program Files\EA GAMES\BF2 CD 1.mds

Make sure you take your physical disk out and then try to launch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom