How to hide TeamViewer window (legitimate explanation included) - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default How to hide TeamViewer window (legitimate explanation included)

My laptop was stolen yesterday from my school. The thief is using the guest account (presumably, I doubt he managed to crack my password). I have TeamViewer running on startup, but I know from experience that when you are remotely logged in to your computer you get this popup that tells you someone is logged in, which would obviously give away my plan. I'm convinced the guy is at work or something because I did log in remotely (I couldn't resist) and there was no activity for my duration on there (like 15 minutes). While he's gone, are there any settings I can change to make it so the popup won't show? I want to get as much information as possible about this guy (for obvious reasons). Verification (screencap while remote controlling my laptop): imgur: the simple image sharer Thank you for any help you can offer, I (obviously) want my computer back!