How to download a full offline installation for Windows live messenger 8.5 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroon1

Banned
When I try to install Windows Live messenger 8.5 it says that I need to download a new version of windows update agent.. or something like that !!

The size of WLM 8.5 is only 2.28MB. So, this means that it will connect to internet to install it, right ?

Can someone tell if there is any website were I can download a full offline installation for WLM 8.5 ?

Thats correct

When it gives you that message to install WUA, click the link to download it, then download messenger

There is no offline client for WLM 8.5 or above anymore. They do it online now. to check for WUA and such.

If it is a older package it will give a error. I have several WLM installers. But everyone of them gave a error and not install. They have a new installer system they use for WLM.

It is for the whole Live package now which includes Messenger, Writer, Live Mail, and a couple fo the others. I think the very first stand alone might work but they are out dated.

I think this is rather stupid... I don't download yahoo because they want an online installer... Might stop using live messenger...

what's WUA and why when I install the new version on legit computers their computer starts acting retarded? that why I've been uploading that 8.1 version to sendspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom