How do you save a .GIF in OSX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Everytime i try to save a .gif it just saves like a snapshot of the animation and not the whole animation. Kindof a dumb question but ive never known how to do this?

Well i know that the Apple mouse is only 1 big button. So there is no right click option. So ther has to be a option within the browser you are using.

But honestly without the right click the only thing i can think of is to view the page source and look for the link to that image and then use that link to load the page. Maybe then you can save the image. But i dont think that will even work.

Maybe you can send the link to the image you want to someone here and have them save it and link to it on imageshack for you or PM the person who's image it is and ask for their permission to have it and see if they can send you the file.

Well i know that the Apple mouse is only 1 big button. So there is no right click option. So ther has to be a option within the browser you are using.

But honestly without the right click the only thing i can think of is to view the page source and look for the link to that image and then use that link to load the page. Maybe then you can save the image. But i dont think that will even work.

Maybe you can send the link to the image you want to someone here and have them save it and link to it on imageshack for you or PM the person who's image it is and ask for their permission to have it and see if they can send you the file.

You can right click on an apple. I thinks its the Apple or Control or that pound sign. Press it and press the mouse to right click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom