how do you restore the auto paly function?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I meant to assciate my audio cd to dbpoweramp becuase I only rip audio cds with my computer. I accidently select media center to autoplay for one of my drives.

how do I set it back? the obvios way of right clciking the drive properties and setting the atuoplay option doesn't work. it never has

Have you tried the file Associations under the Folder Options? Can also try the Default Program access link on the Start Menu if you still have it. That could work as well.

you are the man

I think that I have it. I disabled media center completely in set program and default then I set audio CD to rip with dbvpoweramp in folder options. it didn't work

I remove the audiocd rip with dbvpoweramp option and then the hidden play option come up. I remove it too and now mediacenter doesn't pop up when I put a CD in

Not a problem. Glad it worked out so easily. Those auto play things are a pain most of the time.

let me explain alot more clearer

I remove the audiocd "rip with dbvpoweramp" option from the file association in folder options and then the hidden play option for audio cd came up. you see since 2 different dvd roms had 2 different options (one rip with dbpoweram and one play with mce) so you only seen one option in the file association under folder options . I remove it too and now mediacenter doesn't pop up when I put a CD in and the autoplay comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom