how do you add an external tracker for torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric,

Sure thing. First install uTorrent. Duh i know. But i am gonna do this for everyone.

From there click File>Create New Torrent:

utorrentstep1.png

From there this window will pop open:

utorrentstep2.png

There you slick on add file or add directory to add the files you want. Most likely since you are using Demonoid it will be Add Directory. So click it and you will get the file select screen that you know of. Lead it to the file. Click Okay.

From there put in the info so it looks like this:

utorrentstep3.png

There you have all the info needed. Just click the options you want. For start seeding to be a super seeder or make it Private. The just click the Create and Save As button to save the torrent file to the place of your choice.

Viola. Torrent file created. With multiple Trackers.

If you need more info just let me know.

Cheers,
Mak

Eric,

If i am not mistaken there should only be a semicolon after the first entry but before the blank line. Thank is a odd issue with uTorrent that the blank line must be in there for the 2 trackers to get recognized.

utorrentstep4.png

Something like that should work perfectly.

Cheers,
Mak

I quit that route.I figure out how to edit them but pirate bay seem to not notice the new info.

I went to TorrentBox.com - Torrent Listings. it suppose to add a link to piratebay and torrent box automatically for you. hopefully it's working now

it didn't work. so I manually edit and type the new trackers (I tried downloaded the file from another computer) in azureus and it seems to work now. I know that I i didn't do it right but it working now. I hope that I don't have to keep the laptop on to finish seeding

none of that junk worked. I made some torrents from scratch today. it seem that if you add the pirate bay tracker first, then it works. pirate bay doesn't recognize being second. demonoid seems to

edit. I can go back to azureus now. I just have to put pirate bay first.

the torrent box torrents work too. they are just hiding the seeding from US members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom