how do i put a gif image to go on top of everything on my computer, including games

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanwest

In Runtime
I want to put a gif image in an exact part of my screen, which will be on top always. so if i open my browser for example, the image is still stuck there, and even if i open a game like half-life. how do i do this?

Re: how do i put a gif image to go on top of everything on my computer, including gam

i dont get what you meen pal so when you oepn notepad instead of it been white its a gif image???

Re: how do i put a gif image to go on top of everything on my computer, including gam

if the gif image was located in the same coordinates as the notepad opening it would get in the way yes.

Dont know never tried it and never would really, i dont think it will work thou

There is no way to do this. You need a program that can accomplish this. That way no matter what is opened it will keep the image opened. But i do not know of anything that can do this. There is no image viewer that can nor anything that can stay on top off all screens.

Espically with a gif image.

there is a program that creates a hovering image with cpu/mem/whatever you choose...and it might have inser image, but I can't remember what its called at the moment.

there is a program that creates a hovering image with cpu/mem/whatever you choose...and it might have inser image, but I can't remember what its called at the moment.

ok cool if you can remember please post.

Its called Serious Samurize...still not sure if it does images, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom