How do I make videos brighter in WMP11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trifid

Fully Optimized
Videos are really dark on my PC after a format (and/or installation of WMP11) and I don't know how to make them normal again. :eek:

I know it isn't the video as it is nice and bright when played on my secondary PC (with a LCD monitor) and it isn't my monitor (Lacie 22" CRT as they play great (and bright) when converted to flash via WiiCR.) Which lends the blame to WMP.

Anyone know the solution? Thanks, Trif.

Have you tried going to the enhancements tab, and then going to the Video settings? there is a brightness slider that you can adjust. I had to do that after I installed WMP11. just my two cents!

Its more the problem whites are not bright enough. If I stick the brightness all the way pure whites are still gray. At default white is a mid verging on dark gray. Like there is a stormy sky when actually there is a video of the sun and is pure white in flash.

Bumpy, bump, bump...

Does anyone know anything about Mercury mail server?

And the answer was:

Try this > Right click the NVIDIA icon in the taskbar and select Colour Correction, when the NVIDIA control panel pops up you will see a dropdown menu labeled Apply colour changes to: in this dropdown menu you will see three options, Desktop, Overlay and All, select All and click Apply then click OK.

Hope this helps!

For other people with the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom