how do i burn a 3 cd installer onto 1 dvd installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazza

In Runtime
hi guys, im hoping that once again you will come to my rescue lol. i wasnt quite sure where to put this, so if iv'e put it in the wrong section please move it. thanks.

ok, your challenge for today lol. i have a game that has 3 installation cd's, and i'd like to know how to burn them all onto one dvd, so there is no "insert instalation disk 2 etc". any ideas??

i spose it could work if the installers were made into image files, and were burnt onto a dvd, and then something like daemon tools could be used, but i wouldnt have a clue how to do that.

is there an easier way??

thanks in advance

harry

hi, id just like to let you know that when i opened that link, nod32 had to stop a trojan from downloading to my system. i do not think that link is safe.

hmm, i don't know what happened before, but i get no trojan alerts anymore lol. thanks for the link, im following the walkthrough as i type!!

thanks!

harry

hazza said:
hmm, i don't know what happened before, but i get no trojan alerts anymore lol. thanks for the link, im following the walkthrough as i type!!

thanks!

harry

I check the COD2 section and Avast actually alerted me of a virus/malware. It's not the forum but the advertisement that pops up, I think some of those advertisement may be infected. Just to let you know, make sure you have a good pop-up disabler.

actually you are right, it must be the pop up, because when i opened it originally i opened it in IE (because i checked my email through msn, and so i just let it use IE), and the pop up came up. when i go on the forum using Firefox with adblock plus (99.9% of the time i use ff) i dont get a pop up, and therefore i dont get a trojan lol.

there is one lesson to learn from this: Firefox forever, IE NEVER!!!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom