how do I attach access files to an email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
sry if this is in the wrong spot, wasn't sure where to put ti lol but some friends of mine have their own business and once in a while they have computer issues and ask me to help out if I can. So they asked me an access question and I really couldn't help them out... I'll do my best here to explain it but Iv never used access so obviously I don't know much about it lol but here goes, you open access and within access they open a file which opens, what seems like another program where they can see and search for their invoices from customers and that sorta thing. Now their question is when they have an invoice open how can they attach that invoice to an email and send it to a customer? I can't even figure out where these invoices are being saved to... prolly seems like a dumb question but like i said I'v never used access so yea lol any help would be great

Get a PDF printer like CutePDF or PrimoPDF and have them print the invoice to PDF. When those programs are installed they basically include a PostScript PDF printer which creates a PDF file. Then they just attach that PDF to their email and send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom