How to delete an application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kopenhagen said:
Thanks very much for all your help, Ad aware is so far the best it's free and it helps to clean up everything! Spybot is only trial version.

hey man i'm running Spybot and it seems to work fine. and who tells you Spybot is only a try version. i got it for free.

Spypot

who tells you Spybot is only a try version. i got it for free.
Please provide the link

By the way, how do I go to safe mode?, I press F8 before my pc get into Windows,I couldn't go to safe mode?Windows just restarts!

Re: Spypot

kopenhagen said:
By the way, how do I go to safe mode?, I press F8 before my pc get into Windows,I couldn't go to safe mode?Windows just restarts!

there is another way to get safe mode if yur running XP. do this :

start -> run -> tape msconfig in the run dialog box. The System Configuration Utility appears check then "/SAFEBOOT" option, and then click OK. You then see the prompt to restart the computer. Click Restart. The computer now restarts in Safe mode log in as admin acc. When you are finished with troubleshooting in Safe mode just uncheck box "/SAFEBOOT" and you get back the normal mode.

cheers.

Re: Re: Spypot

petogaz said:
start -> run -> tape msconfig in the run dialog box. The System Configuration Utility appears check then "/SAFEBOOT" option, and then click OK. You then see the prompt to restart the computer. Click Restart. The computer now restarts in Safe mode log in as admin acc. When you are finished with troubleshooting in Safe mode just uncheck box "/SAFEBOOT" and you get back the normal mode.

cheers. [/B]

I have Win 2000, I type msconfig, it said : Can't find the file msconfig, make sure the path and file name are conrrect and that all required libraries are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom