How to Convert OST to PST and recover Outlook emails?

ravensmith2018

Beta member
I am unable to access my emails in MS Outlook due to some error in Offline OST file. Please suggest me how can I get back my all emails from OST data and convert to PST file format.

I don't know if that would do, but can you try copying the the same files to some other system and try accessing them. If it is Outlook database, I suppose, that would be supported by Outlook Windows on other systems as well.

I got to learn that OST files are not read by Outlook. You should look out for some third party applications that can read these OST files and can convert them to PST

I recommend a most secure method. There won't be any other solution that can work with full precision. Follow these smart approaches to import your OST file into PST in desired file format.
  1. Outlook Import/Export wizard
  2. Save Archived messages
you can get a direct solution with these methods.

A step-by-step manual for the conversion of Exchange Server OST files to Microsoft Outlook PST files. This instruction helps to convert OST to PST files with all messages, contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, journals, calendars and so on:

• Download Recovery Toolbox for Outlook here https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForOutlookInstall.exe
  • Install Recovery Toolbox for Outlook in Windows
  • Start Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
  • Select an OST file on the first page of the program
  • Select the Converter mode mode
  • View the content of the OST file
  • Select a folder for saving converted data
  • Select the Save as PST file mode
  • Click Save
Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Back
Top Bottom