How can I view the installation key to Office 2k3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
I have Office 2k3 installed on one computer in my household. I want to install Office 2k3 on my personal computer, however the key doesn't work. Why? I have no fking idea...

Is there anyway I can view the key on the upstairs pc and make sure I'm typing the right thing in??

There is no actual way to view the key the way that you wish to see it. How did you aquire the software? With the purchase of a computer? By itself? If you bought the software then there is no reason why you can't call MS.

mikesgroovin said:
There is no actual way to view the key the way that you wish to see it. How did you aquire the software? With the purchase of a computer? By itself? If you bought the software then there is no reason why you can't call MS.

I'm almost positive I got it from my cousin, who at the time worked at the Pentagon and had connections to certain software not available to the public. I recall him copying it for me when he shipped up a bunch of other programs that he said he'd copy for me.

It's definitely not a regular store-bought version. :(

it will keep working, if it's a corperate version.

tweak xp and rock xp can show the serial. the ultimate technicians cd can too. I have a few more Program that can do it. I just don't remember them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom