How to burn a **** DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballphreak

Solid State Member
Alright, so I'm having some trouble. ALL i want to do is burn a video file onto a DVD that will be playable on my DVD player. The video file is 1.37GB, and my DVD's are the standard 4.7GB. I've tried using Nero Vision, and many other writing programs. But always when I add the video the file to the project, it says the output will be over 5GB or something. Is there any way I can just burn the **** 1.37GB video file to a DVD and make it playable without it taking up so much space!?!!

Thanks alot

i had the same problem with nero 7 not too long ago, turned out that it was set to cd (i was using a trial version) i had to buy the complete package to then set it to dvd.

convertxtodvd...great program. Fast and efficient. Great quaility too. It'll convert the video, then burn it. If you going to burn movies, only put 2 or 3 on for best quality. Actually, one video would obviously be the best quality, but 1 movie per dvd is kind of a waste, unless you have the DVD files which are like 4.3 gigs anyway.

1.37gb lol. nice pirated movie;) well as said before convertXtoDVD is t3h best for burning dvd's its quick,efficient and not resource consuming like nero, im pretty sure you know where to get it :), same place you got your movie

Yeahh thats Good... i Also Use WinAVI Converter which converts my .AVI format files into DVD Files then i Encode with DVD Shrink etc and then DVD Shrink Automatically Burns using Nero ( If installed ) works a charm.. they are 2 good programmes

i prefer convertx converts it to dvd then burns automatically, just leave your comp on and hit the gym or park and come back in a an hour or so and your mivie is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom