hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

seamonkey77ca

Beta member
Hi , will I be able to log into messenger at home(and stay logged in), and also log into messenger at work? Like the same account at 2 different computers at the same time.thanks

Just like to be logged in all the time. thanks I will try it , just didnt want to miss any emails at work.thanks

I don't think it will, because I have two versions of messenger, and one version will log me out of the other.

No,you can't.I have two comps,and when one is logged in,and I log in on the second one,the first one logs me off.

Hmm, I've never had problems with it. When I have messenger up at home on my iMac, i can still use it at school or the library on their PC's. But maybe that has something to do with the fact that the Mac and Windows versions of Messenger are so different.

if you log onto your messenger acount at another location from where it is logge din already it will log off the other messengerand leave a pop-up that states:
"you have been signed in at another location" and it promptly logs you off

Yeah I have a Mac and a PC and if log into Messenger in either one the other one automatically signs out leaving the message chesman just stated "you have been signed in at another location"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom