hidden settings for recycle bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
i dont know how many people notticed that every removable drive has recycle bin on it.

its very anoying when i plug in my music drive and recycle bin jumps on it and decides to make a folder for itsself
in fact i hate that feature very much and if i knew more about programming language id probably do something about it long time ago.

i understand the recycle bin was made when dinasaurs were still alive but its been quiet a few windows versions since original kinda time to get up to date.

its a very idiotic feature that by default recycle bin creates a folder and assigns certain chunk of every drive it finds whether you want to or not.

and going and disabling it in the settings every time is a pain because i have alot of usb drives and few removable drives that i use on this PC

can anyone help with a solution.

ps. please just read and move on no need for comments if you cant help.

sorry for the language.

i was pretty upset when my recycle bin icon popped up on desktop before i wrote this post.
i have no icons on my desktop so i can enjoy the pretty wallpaper.

sometimes my recycle bin freaks out ans shows recycle bin full icon when its empty as a residue when i unplug the usb harddrive.

Well i might as well jsut close this then. Cause no one will be able to help. Cause there is no solution.

To clarify, the recycle bin will alwqays create a small part of space and have it located on EVERY drive once hooked up to a Windows PC. Even if you go into the Windows PC Recycle Bin Settings and disable it and allow it no space at all it will STILL happen.

This is the design of the Recycle Bin. You may hate it but it is very functional for others who deal with large amount of files and sometimes by accident delete one that should not be deleted. The Recycyle Bin is there for redundancy.

That is why it is a Hidden File so that people dont see it. Unless they have System Proptected files showing which there is never a reason for that.

So your only option, is going to be hook up all your USB Devices one by one and making sure that Windows is set to not have space for them and auto delete the files. That will be the only thing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom