hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptabandhu

Beta member
difference between pirated and original windows

could anyone tell me the difference between a original ver of windows and a pirated ver?i mean is the pirated ver that most use just multiple copies of a valid windows?:D

The difference is that a pirate version uses a serial that has been blacklisted and cant activate. Therefor you get the WPA that tells you that your software isnt legit and you cant get any updates or download from M$'s site.

Makaveli213 said:
The difference is that a pirate version uses a serial that has been blacklisted and cant activate. Therefor you get the WPA that tells you that your software isnt legit and you cant get any updates or download from M$'s site.

True but not all pirated coppies are blacklisted technically. Im using Pro that uses a VLK, technically its pirated cuz I'm using it but its also still a legit key.

im usign a modded student pro edition what i didint pay for, althoguth im legally a student under the age of 18 in UK is my copy then legit as it doesnt require a serial? and im a student?.... not that i care

Watch out guys. Talking in this discussion could result in a ban from the forum.

Lock this thread Trotter. It could get pretty nasty.

wicked23 said:
Plus using it is illegal.

You dont say smartiepants... you cant download programmes from M$... such as Windows Media player 11 , IE7 or programmes like that.. trying to get past the WPA is illegal aswell and trying to bypass the Validation part

well, hard question and the ppl above have practially described it, but there r some cicumstances where some of the above is not true, as from what i read from MIcrosoft's website, and whoever is in charge plz close this thing, cuz its bad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom