HElp windows activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeyes89

Daemon Poster
Ok so i just finished my pcs weekly cleanup i have windows xp home and i shut it off afterwards to clean my desk. Well 2 hour laters i turn it on and windows asks me that i need to reactivate it. So i do i cant do it over the net so i do it on the phone and the machine on the phone tells me i have an invalid product id. So i just restart my pc and it doesnt ask me anymore does anyone know what might have caused this, im scared its a virus or trojan that might have messed with xp. Or maybe it was my system mechanic that cleaned my registry. Or regseeker to. It doesnt ask me anymore but im still sorta scared. I have windows Xp home.

ah srry forgot to mention its 100% legit got it from alienware its an oem copy i even have the xp disc and evrything.

Well first i run a virus scan, scanned with my anti spyware and adware sweepers, backdup my registry, optimized it, fixed security flaws, and i also cleaned the resitry with asy cleaner and reegseeker.

Warez Monster said:
thats your problem right there i bet, those reg cleaners, you need to get rid of them...

agreed, don't do that unless you know what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom