Help Please! PoS Java Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkShdw88

In Runtime
i have no idea watsoever as to why this has happened because i havnt installed or uninstalled anything to do with java but as soon as anything runs java runtime environment (eg. limewire, or something off the internet) java makes the background of the screen go black and the resolution is something like 640x480 but its chopped on my LCD.. ive uninstalled, removed all java reg entries and reinstalled latest update 6 which i didnt have.. and stil does the same thing.. does anyone know how to fix this?

i still hear noises in the background of windows that were/are open if i start clicking and no keyboard shortcuts will get me out not even ctrl + alt+del which works but i cant see anything so cant use.. if i run limewire it shows up but i cant use mouse only keyboard and if i exit it the screen goes weird colours..

hav no virus or spyware .. hijackthis is also clean.. its only sun java which i want for limewire (ther is nothing wrong with my limewire pro)

i figured out what it was... java re doesnt like nvidia filtering stuff.. i dont understand why it decided to screw around today but a week ago i put the anti-aliasing and anistropic filtering settings on max to see what they would do (took off app control) and oviously java doesnt like it and went stupid.. well i turned it off and now anything with java works so im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom