HELP PLEASE! Flash Drive Wont Format!!

Thickman3

Beta member
hey guys. heres the deal. I had the iso for mac osx and I was going to make a bootable flash drive. well, the bootable flash drive worked at first. it would boot to the setup, and ask me where I wanted to install mac osx. not realizing that it wont let me put mac osx on a partition that is in the ntfs file system, I was dumbfounded. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why it wasn't working. I googled this multiple times and eventually found an article stating that mac osx cannot be installed on a partition formatted as ntfs. so long story short, I ended up booting off of a windows disk, windows 7 home premium to be exact, and wiped my harddrive. cleared out all partitions. formatted the HDD in fat32 I do believe. and later I realized I had formatted my flashdrive. I have tried formatting it again inside windows, and even in my xbox 360, then formatting it again in my windows pc. its an 8 gig flashdrive, and only letting me use the active partition which is 4.08 gigs, and the other 3.8 gigs is unusable. please help if you can. if not, its not a huge deal, I would just really appreciate it if someone can help me :) thanks guys:):Haters:

Back
Top Bottom