Help With Partitioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Vista has always been very helpful with ISO files. Whenever I double click an ISO file it opens up a window to start a CD burn, and then burns the ISO. I then use the CD with no problem... for some reason with GParted it's not working in the same way.

Ah ok... I just read the response about rebooting but with the GParted CD in the disk tray. I will try that. Just curious, how do I change options in my BIOS? I have no idea what a BIOS is lol.

Trotter is a big fan of Partition Magic, but it costs money.
It does? Really...?

Just curious, how do I change options in my BIOS? I have no idea what a BIOS is lol.
Boot and start hitting the DEL key. You will (eventually) go into a setup screen. this is your BIOS. Look for something like Advanced Chipset features or something to that effect. scroll down to it (with arrow keys... no mouse in BIOS) and hit Enter. Look for Boot Sequence or such. Highlight it and Enter. Set the CD drive as first boot. Hit F10 to save and exit. Make sure the CD is in the drive and hit Y and Enter.

Mak, the all-knowing one.

As for PM, it pays to have the right friends in the right places...

I am not all-knowing. but i can sense sarcasm when i read it. :laughing:

As for PM not only does it help to know someone it helps to know you favorite local Torrent Search Engine. :p

Sure we do. We just cant link to them or talk about warez. Doesnt mean we cant say that we torrent. ;)

I will be the first to admit it torrent stuff. What i torrent i will not say.:p

Oh, by the way, Deluge seems to be a nice liittle program... thanks for pointing it out to me.

Your welcome. It is a nice alternative to uTorrent. It still has some bugs and quirks. But overall it is a nice thing to use. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom