help with msconfig plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick25

Baseband Member
hi,

i want to speed up pc and i have been told that msconfig_startup is the way to go but i don't know what
to disable.........
anyone with more knowledge than me help plz?

thanx in advance

any programs that you don't need to use when you startup ( yahoo messneger, real player)

The nice thing is that all you have to do is uncheck a box to remove something from being started up. That way, if you realize you really want it to start up, you can go back into msconfig and put the check back in the box.

On the topic...

Every time I change something in MSConfig, when I restart, it always turns on some sort of debugging app, and pops up saying something like...
'You have recently changed one or more things in the config, and it is now debugging, to disable debugging click here, otherwise OK.'
I know it's not quite like that..but is there anyway to disable that "debugging" thing, without first having to restart, click "disable debugging", and restart again?!

and as far as what program to disable, uNsaiN mentioned a couple of good links for that type of thing (not all for msconfig, but it's part of it)here at this thread.

hey more ways

hi guys ,
and its online tech here just find the attached document ,
and do reply me how it works .

Attachments

• links.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 40
With msconfig, that pop up can be disabled. Simply check the 'do not display this window in the future'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom