HELP ME!! LiteStep Killed My Computer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Help me! I just installed a theme called iDesk2 from wincustomize.com, and out of nowhere my computer locks up! But when i restart it, it tells me that it couldent load a module and to please contact the manufacturer!! So i click out of it right, but nothings there! no startbar, NOTHING!! I can't even right click on the desktop! All i can do is press Ctrl+alt+Delete and it shows a list of open programs! THAT's IT!! :mad:

HELP!! :eek: :( :cool:

"Crying to death..."

Is there any set of keys i can press to open a browser window? ANY BROWSER WINDOW????? PLEASE HELP ME!! :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :cool:

if you are using xp. boot from cd

press f2 for auto system recovery

Command - Function
Chkdsk1 - Checks disks for errors.
Diskpart - Creates and deletes partitions.
Extract2 - Extracts files from compressed .cab archives.
Fixboot - Writes a new boot sector.
Fixmbr - Writes a new master boot record.
Help - Lists the Recovery Console commands.

these are some of commands

Fixboot might help you

and help
there is a command to restore missing files.I forgot what it is called

I had the same problem B4, installing a boot screen. At least yours boot up.

i used that command (the one i forgot) to fix my computer

"...Thanks...."

:angry: :angry: Thanks for all your help, but i fixed it now. Lucky me that LiteStep has a feature that allows you to run a program, by pressing CTRL+alt+F1, and desplays a little dropdown menu that has features where you can refresh, or quit a LiteStep theme. The one i found paticularly useful, was tha option that sais: Run.... I was able to run a shortcut to a Dos command that was on the desktop that said: "Set Explorer as shell". Thank you for all your help, and i'll NEVER use LiteStep again!!! :( :angry: :angry: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom