Help Me I Dont Know How To Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate

Solid State Member
i installed some digital camra to my computer and i had to restart and it had an erorror and i couldent get in my compt it kept giving me this blue screen saying eorror and i had to go open my comp with safe modd and i deleted it and now it works fine but all of a sudden my hardrive er C:drive dont work er my main disk drive so i can play games or listen to music and it dosent respond to me when i put a CD in it it dont load what so ever and i trye4d to go into star and click run but that dont work any one have any easy simple answers for me i really need help. if so plz list in easy simple steps please. thx

ok i installed this digital camra stuff to put pictures on my PC? but when i had to restar i kept getting this blue screen that said error then i had to go into safe mode to get rid of it so i did and restarted well after that my drive wont work the main drive i use to play games or listen to music when i put the disk in the drive it dosent load or reaspond at all? and i dont know how to fix it

nate,

go open my comp with safe modd and i deleted it and now it works fine

Did you delete anyother stuff while deleting those digital camera files? or you did an uninstall?

what do you mean by, C drive not working, you mean windows is not loading, or you cant access only this drive.

codes:)

ok the main drive where u can put game disk on and play them like let me use this as an example i wanna play a game and i open the drive right, and then i close now something should pop up for the game right but when i do that it dosent load what so ever.

nate,

Is your cd drive listed in the device manager? [ My computer->Right Click->Properties->device manager->CD-ROM]

codes:)

all i see in my computer is local disk C: and the floppy and control panel that about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom