help with icon images

Status
Not open for further replies.

f8lpony

Solid State Member
hello everyone, my name is joe..........i am having a problem with my "icons images"...........i dont know how it happened but on my toolbar, all my link images, which used to be the IE symbol have turned to a blank looking thing, the same for the bottom toolbar, there are no images for outlook express, IE and all the others, and on my desktop, the icons are just black, is there a way to remedy this? someone has mentioned that it is not reading the file association..........now i could probably go ahead and "reinstall" all the shortcuts and links, but that will take a while, plus I want the knowledge of how and why this may have happened and how to resolve this issue if it were to occur in the future...........i hope i made sense here........lol......ty everyone

im sorry, i failed to mention my OS......i have windows ME..........dont hate me..........lol

thnx dude, i will give it a shot when i get home, i will def keep ya posted................l8r

i tried that link and this is what i got..............1. ShellIconFix needs administrative privileges to run.
2. ShellIconFix is to be used with Windows® XP only.

f8lpony said:
im sorry, i failed to mention my OS......i have windows ME..........dont hate me..........lol
:p I think he already said this Warez. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom