Help guys please xp home edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameover

Baseband Member
Hey guys I realy need your help. What happend is I needed to reformat my old computer. Its xp home edition. Its not illigle trust me on this guy I promise. I couldn't find my xp disk so I used my friends I found my product key using Belarc Advisor. When I enterd this key it said it was wrong. So then I used a key I found on the interent :( I know that might be bad but I became desperate :(.

So all installed then it asks me for windows activation :( my friend does not have that problem when he enterd his key and he didn't know what to do:( plz help me people it was fine before just had loads of problems just need to get my xp back.

its a hp by the way

thankyou russell

Well check the sides of your PC and see if you have your serial on there. Since you used a Serial from the net to install you need to Call M$ and explain what happened. Kinda hide the fact you used a net found serial. They should give you a activation ID that will allow you XP to activate.

ok will do how do i ring them on somthing like this. also is there another way. Ive got proof as well because i took down my serial from my other one using Belarc Advisor. Also looked on the side found one will try now ;) if this works i will love u. (not in a gay way man) lol

Nope it never worked keeps saying that same dam thing incorect. any one have any more sugestions before microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom