HElp computer won't burn cd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabcnerd69

Solid State Member
ok, i have a sony vaio with xp, and a cd/dvd burner drive, i can't burn a cd, i will try and explain, i select the songs downloaded from sharezaa put them in windows media player, they all get conbverted then when it starts to write, it stops and will not burn music, tried the same thing with my nero sodtware, im not to good with computers, so any help here??? please it is really annoying!!!!
chris

Pavlyk said:
He just said nero work! Read the post!

well, if nero works, he wouldn't be posting. you read the post!

can you give more info? what type of files are you trying to burn?
what is the error message?

i have tried with nero and windows media player, in the converting phase in windows, it freezes and says closing disk around the last song, and says an error occured, with nero, it will convert all songs, it will not start burn process, and gives options to print or save error, what should i do?????

wannabcnerd69 said:
i have tried with nero and windows media player, in the converting phase in windows, it freezes and says closing disk around the last song, and says an error occured, with nero, it will convert all songs, it will not start burn process, and gives options to print or save error, what should i do?????

major idea is a good one

you might have a media issue, what is the name of your burner and the cd that you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom