HELP computer restarts after boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofswiss

In Runtime
K i am so annoyed with my computer right now... i am running it in safe mode at the moment but when i go onto my account it will just restart my computer. It all happened when i installed one stupid program avg free program.... it was installing and then 6 or 7 system control detection alerts pop up and they all say "system start up settings have been changed" and then it did it 6-7 times and my computer restarted and then it keeps doing it over and over.

i already have a virus in my csrss.exe but now my computer is completely FUC|<ED and i think im gonna have to re install windows and lose everything. any help would be appreaciated.

:( nubius help and warren and makaveli.

When you restart in Safe Mode go to the Admin account. From there remove the AVG. That should take care of the reboot issue.

As for the Virus run NOD32 or Avast!. They are among the best on the market for Virus removal.

Just finished reading the other thread with the Virus/spyware problem.

To backup 30GB of data you would need a whole lot of DVD'd. Since DVD's are only 4.5GB each that would equal about 8 or 9 DVD's.

Download those apps that Warez told you about. Run them from within safe mode in the admin account. Also remove the AVG.

http://www.avast.com/i_kat_207.php?lang=ENG

That is for Avast. Try that out and see if it works better for you. NOD32 is by payment only.

you can try bart pe cd to copy and paste the files or burn them to cd, then reinstall windows

things are getting a little better i went into safe mode and removed avg but the problem still persists ( becuase it changed my system startup 7 times before it crashed ) i ran malware scan and i have 53 objects they were deleted.

since i still cant go onto any account with regular windows (not in safe mode) i tried to install a 90 day trial trendmicro virus scanner on my computer but it didnt work becuase windows installer couldnt be reached....go figure so now im guessing that Avast and NOD32 wont be able to help. im just gonna restart and see if something i just did helps

k it didnt help but i think im in for a day of googling programs/services in my msconfig ill be checking this forum all day so if you want a new hijackthis log then just post something

k were getting somewhere i went into the administrative tools and then the event viewer and found out why my computer is crashing....

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheckwas:
0x1000007f (0x00000008, 0xf784fd70, 0x00000000, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:/WINDOWS/Minidump/Mini030306-06.dmp

Im gonna google it see if i can find anything but i know the only place that will have something like that is microsoft and microsoft never helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom