Help!!! Can't open new windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementals

Beta member
I get a error message that says Explorer crashed or something, I don't remember what it says but its not Internet Explorer its Explorer and I can't open new windows and search the Internet or anything like that. I want to access files from my documents but I can't really do anything but move around the desktop and stuff like that. All icons and toolbars are there.

Oh yeah I am running Windows 98. Must I re-install it, I don't want to lose my files.

Any help would be appreciated.

It would be helpful if you could atleast say when you get the error message. Is it when you are playing games? surfing on-line? working on a document????

Also when it does give you that error message, what do you do afterwards? Reboot?

Explorer encountered a problem? These are usually what are called exceptions if there is not a piece of code to handle this then the system stops these can also be called bugs you can get them from any program that has one I had one once it deleted a couple programs. But I found him and deleted him and the program he came in then fixed the program anyway what you could do is go to microsoft's website and try downloading updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom