help can change background wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubeyou

Baseband Member
look at the attach file, my when i configure my background, it all grey out, how can i do?

i am the administrator of this PC la, just now i format com and reinstall my windows, then the windows say my computer had spyware, then i auto download a program spysheriff and scan my com, then i changed my whole background into blue clour with some words about my computer had infected by spyware, how can i do now?

Told ya...I knew it...I almost said it, Spy Sheriff. **** it...you gotta get that cleaned up. Want me to do it for you?

If you want me to fix it for you it will be faster if I did it than you did. Its easy to remove but there are a few things to do and find. do you have msn messenger? we will use remote assistance.

Warez Monster said:
Told ya...I knew it...I almost said it, Spy Sheriff. **** it...you gotta get that cleaned up. Want me to do it for you?

If you want me to fix it for you it will be faster if I did it than you did. Its easy to remove but there are a few things to do and find. do you have msn messenger? we will use remote assistance.

Give a man a fish feed him for a day teach him to fish feed him for a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom