Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech_Man4567

Solid State Member
i need help! my computer will not load. it turns on and i can get into bios but otherwise when it gets to the windows xp load screen all i get is a blank screen. i cant even boot into safe mode if anyone can help it would be much apreciated.

Do you have any data that you have to keep? If not then format will be your quickest option.

(There is a software section here.)

Is anything overclocked?

try running a windows repair first. If you can get back in the a data backup and reinstall might be necessary if you have a lot of crap on the computer.

all i can get into is the bios setup screen. It wont load anything else. how do u format and i did get an overclocking error thing, how do i fix it.

i have abslolutly no clue all i know is that it wont load xp. if i put the xp startup disk in run the boot order as cdrom harddrive then floppy will i get to the windows install screen? and to be real honst i dont know how to overclock how to check what has been over clocked or to even get into cmos. my bros hid my motherboard book so i cant use that as a refernce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom