Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Repeated System Failure is a bad situation.

XT said:
Wrong, before when you could download kazza you had an option at install. To buy it for 24$ or use it with adware. This was from the shaman network! No spyware? i dont think so!

I think he was talking about kazaa lite, as it is a cracked version of kazaa with no spyware. Somewhat equivalent of buying it for 24$ or whatever. BUT he is right, much of the spyware/adware/trojans/viruses come from users that are just pissed off at the world so they throw a virus in their shared folder and leave kazaa on.

kazaa=gayzaa try soulseeker unless constant adware/spyware is really your thing i've been using it for a while and i mean occasionally you'll get a hot folder but for the most part the files are pretty clean.

Spud5437 said:
Hey everyone, need some help!

I was downloading a few tunes from the net yesterday (Kazaa, yea I know its crap) when my computer just froze. I left it for a few minutes, tried ctrl – alt – delete to try and shut kazaa down but nothing was working. I had to turn it off at the wall. After that when I turn my computer on it just checks/lights up the CD drives and nothing else, it doesn’t even do as much as turn on the monitor. I have spent age’s trying to get it to boot up and it has twice, the first time it went to the blue check disk screen and said that there were problems on the hard disk and froze again. The second time I canceled the check disk and it loaded into windows and was normal the desktop looked ok and I was able to move the mouse and do everything but after about a minute it just shutdown. The third time I got it to load windows I managed to get a system restore done, the computer shutdown and restarted like its meant to. About 5 minutes after the screen went black (with a small blue image in the top left) and nothing would happen.

I was thinking of just formatting my hard drive but I cant get the computer to boot as far as to check the floppy and even if I did I donÂ’t have the disk to let me format. Whenever I tried in the past it just said bad command.

Any and all help would be great.

(windows XP pro)

What are your pc specs?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Repeated System Failure is a bad situation.

XT said:
Wrong, before when you could download kazza you had an option at install. To buy it for 24$ or use it with adware. This was from the shaman network! No spyware? i dont think so!
I know the origional Kazaa comes with spyware, But it dosent automatically put spyware in files in the shared folder. and i've never downloaded a spyware program off the kazaa network.

this guy probably just need to upgrade his ram.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Repeated System Failure is a bad situation.

sippin codeine said:
I know the origional Kazaa comes with spyware, But it dosent automatically put spyware in files in the shared folder. and i've never downloaded a spyware program off the kazaa network.

this guy probably just need to upgrade his ram.
Iv probably just got bad users every time because every file that came had adware thats how i came to that conclussin guess it wasn't to bright :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom