Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unive

Beta member
I wasn't totally sure where to post this but anyway here gos. Ive got a prebuilt computer a vaio to be more specific. It came with an XP Media center operating system on the hardrive with the computer. The reformat disks I have automaticlly reinstalls media center and all that great stuff if and when I do reformat. Recently ive decided to buy 160gb external harddrive for my game files and other important info or w/e and im wanting to wipe xp media center from this computer all together and just install a fresh copy of VISTA. Media center came with all this random crap that constantly bogs down my PC and is listed as a "SYSTEM" Process and strongly suggests I dont turn it off. Though im tired of seeing 36-42 Processes running when Im trying to play a game or somthing. So I guess my question is.. If my prebuilt computer came with XP Media center on the hardrive is it possible to remove it all together from the hardrive and install VISTA without complications? If there is complications id rather just buy a regular version of XP and do it that way. I just happened to have a copy of VISTA Buisness in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom