Having trouble with windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

matein2

Beta member
I really don't know where to start, but my computer has mode swings, I'm not able to work on it any longer, it does not happen all the time but most of the time, and it does not start immediately it may take up to an hour before it starts, I have to log out and start again. what I mean by that is, for instance, when I press the r key it opens the run box where you can type in some command or anything or if I press space bar it would go in some other location out of the run box into something else this is really annoying I can't get any work done most of the keys have some sort of command, not all. Why is this happening? And what can I do about it?
I'm scratching my head.
Windows 7 pro 64 Bit
Thanks

Sounds like the CTRL or ALT keys are becoming stuck, or your keyboard/keyboard driver are acting up... Try cleaning the keyboard, or using a different keyboard on the system.

Check your keyboards under regions in control panel, maybe you have multiple keyboards listed? Maybe Mak will have a clue as to what's going on. o.0

if you changed the keyboard already maybe you have a software with a list of so used "shortcuts" so uninstall any programs you see you dont recognise and may have to do with it. strange otherwise :/

Check the control panel for something called Sticky Keys. Make sure that is disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom