Having issues with Blackberry that may be Windows related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therookie

Baseband Member
I've posted on a couple of blackberry forums and some of the people think it might be a windows issues...so here's my problem.

I'm having problems with the media manager in my desktop manager when connecting to my blackberry. I have a blackberry 8330 curve (Verizon) and I'm using version 4.5.0.15 (desktop manager). When I click on the media manager, the roxio for blackberry splash screen comes up and then I get:

A Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library popup box that says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C\program file\roxio\media manager 9\mediamanager9.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I even tried to uninstall/install the 4.3 version about 7 times and still get the same error message

Any ideas???

Helo,

What OS? XP or Vista. Do you have the blackberry software isntalled?

Cheers,
Mak

Your HijackThis log in another thread indicates that you have some type of copy protection software installed. That could certainly interfere with the installation of programs.

Your HijackThis log in another thread indicates that you have some type of copy protection software installed. That could certainly interfere with the installation of programs.
Copy protection software??? Such as?? How do I get rid of it?

By the way, everything in the desktop manager works fine such as application loader and backup and restore except for the media manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom