Have couple of Outlook 2003 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

godai73

Baseband Member
Hi. I have couple questions about Outlook 2003.

1. Is there a way for me to forward some emails (either by subject or email address) to another colleague of mine in Outlook 2003? I tried to use the Rules and Alerts wizard, but it only let me filter emails to folders. I could not find a way to forward it to someone else. If I can not do this, can my exchange administrator do it on the server side? If these are not possible, can I give permission to another person to view my mailbox or does that have to be done by the exchange administrator? Which brings me to my second queston.

2. If I give my colleague access to my mailbox and she adds it to her Outlook profile, is there a way for her to respond to my email using my email address instead of using 'on behalf of <Name>'?

Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you.

You talking about a simple forward to someone? You can set someone as a delegate to do the same thing in outlook as you can and use your email address if you give them access to. Or they could just have read rights and not read, edit, etc

Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I will be away next week, so I would like some (not all) of my emails to be forwarded to my colleague. If that is not possible, then I can forward all or give them access to my mailbox. So how can I forward the email?

you can also setup your profile on his pc. You can both use outlook on the same pc, just make a new profile and set it to prompt for a user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom