Hardware Monitor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

normy1024

Beta member
CAN SOMEONE HELP?!?
I had just upgraded zonealarm and it asked me to restart. I restarted and after testing the memory and the drives, it told me that there is a HARDWARE MONITOR PROBLEM. I have no idea what that is...can someone help me out.
Thanks

normy1024,

it told me that there is a HARDWARE MONITOR PROBLEM

"it told me", you mean zonealarm or windows? and what do you get after that? does it boot into the computer?

what version did you upgrade zonealarm to? it might have done something... also, you might want to try getting into safe mode, (hit f8 when your computer posts) and try uninstalling/reinstalling it again.

normy1024,

Yeah, follow ' uchiha' idea and get into the safe mode. Just remove the zonealarm and clean your start up entries using msconfig. Btw dont download zone alarm .esp protection tools from other than the source sites...

normy1024,

Get zonealarm. In the prev post , i meant to say, dont download zone alarm from 3rd party sites. Get it from the source site. And sometimes the worms/virii in your system makes the anti-virus/firewall software screw up....so i probably guess that is what happend with your zonealarm installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom