Hardware Acceleration - Paying Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I can go on and on about this. First are the machiens exactly the same? The screenshots like they were from 2 different machiens. So if the hardware does not EXACTLY match then to say that it was hardware acceloration turned off is bogus cause they could have a gaming amchine compared to the first person that only has a budget machine.

Post the system specs for the machines that took the screenshots. So that we can compare them to be equal or close so that it isnt something else in the system that is bogging down the first one. Like a Antivirus software running or that the system is not infected with tons of spyware and malware.

Just posting screenshots proves nothing but at any given time you can have slow down in any game. I have already given 2 prime examples of what could be the difference which would fully explain the screenshots.

Cheers,
Mak

it's sound like you have a cheap poory written game that didn't take into account how to work with video cards. like maybe he made the game on a computer that had onboard video or something.

because to the rest of the normal world hardware acceleration is always superior

Yea, it needs to be from the same machine to give us any kind of comparison. We can't say anything for certain without knowing there specks.

No, I just logged on the game with hardware acceleration, took a SS, logged off, and then took another SS with hardware acceleration off, it made a complete difference.

Its the same computer.

If you don't believe me, thats okay.

Log on the game yourself, and see a really noticeable difference in FPS, the speed you run, the speed you cast, when hardware acceleration is off.

I don't need to try to convince you, its either you believe me or don't. The proof is right there, and I've done it MANY times in other games and it increases FPS very very drastically.

Not only I have done this, many other people have done this. Its not just me.

Google it. And also I've been testing this for several years in many applications and games, some saw extreme difference, some saw no difference or even got worse(Mostly newer games). And I've tested this on MANY other computers, also with drastic results as well.

Either way, believe it or not. But it'd be nice if someone would be willing to work with me to figure this out on Vista.

No, I just logged on the game with hardware acceleration, took a SS, logged off, and then took another SS with hardware acceleration off, it made a complete difference.

Its the same computer.

If you don't believe me, thats okay.

Log on the game yourself, and see a really noticeable difference in FPS, the speed you run, the speed you cast, when hardware acceleration is off.

I don't need to try to convince you, its either you believe me or don't. The proof is right there, and I've done it MANY times in other games and it increases FPS very very drastically.

Not only I have done this, many other people have done this. Its not just me.

Google it. And also I've been testing this for several years in many applications and games, some saw extreme difference, some saw no difference or even got worse(Mostly newer games). And I've tested this on MANY other computers, also with drastic results as well.

Either way, believe it or not. But it'd be nice if someone would be willing to work with me to figure this out on Vista.

that ain't what you said earlier

Its not all games, its just this game.

that's bipolar.

it you stop acting like a but (for one, you are calling people idiot's that never said anything derogatory to you), then maybe you would get help

Well, as it seems no one is going to help, a moderator or someone, please close this topic.

Might as well make this the debate topic.

Either help or don't. Its simple.

Well, as it seems no one is going to help, a moderator or someone, please close this topic.

I help everybody. I was enquiring about why you wanted to do it so I could help you.
the problem is these days there are a lot of impulsive young egotistical know it alls around here. they get easily offended and are quick to attack you. I'm still trying to figure out why I got called an idiot by you. I won't help anybody that calls me an idiot

I never said anything bad about you.

I also remember names these days. anybody that's attacks me don't receive anymore help from me. ask soarwitheagles and thorn. thorn made about 10 posts that i could have easily solved but I didn't even bother to respond to

Hello,

As i have stated where is the proof that it is the same machine? I can claim a screenshot with well over 500FPS is my machine and then go and show another shot with a FPS of 2. Saying it is the same machine and showing it are to different things. I can google to find screenshots like that.

To work with the Hardware Acceloration you need the most up to date drivers that support that feature. You do not have them.

Topic locked by request of OP.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom