Hacked and craked, windows at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Ok well heres the deal, im gonna be straight, i got hakced and im kinda pissed. this guy is a major PRO at what he does. alright i have been having problems w/ my HD for quite some time now, id say about 2 weeks max. Ok as most of yall may know im using aohell and it has those gay ass pop ups like call alert service. well heres the thing, my dad (who owns the master SN) got an email stating that pp mcuire (hince my SN is pp pmGuire) has aigned up for aol call alert service for 3.95$ a month. well he saw that and got pissed and yelled at me and we had a big fight over it. cause i know i would never sign up for aohell premium services cause i dont want them to have my money. well anyways, i answered a call and then came back and my sis had noticed that the email was for pp mcuire not pp mguire. come to find out, i was hakced big time through 4 firewalls, zonealarm 5 pro, system suite5 netdefense firewall and of course Xp crap firewall. anywho, this guy now has my passwords, SN and password for aol AND netzero, and is monitoring all my xanga posts, IMs, emails, you name it hes got it. also the reason my HD was screwin up cause he was rewriting my bootlog and my DLL files while i had my computer in standby or something. well now that i have all this done does anybody have any idea who did it or what i can do? i have some experience in the field and i need some advice cause compared to this guy im a mojor amature. thanx

first, DISSCONNECT! second, make sure of no backdoors, rats, etc. third, go to ur startup threw msconfig, and uncheck most everything, fourth reboot completly, and then reconnect to the net, fith, make sure all your firewalls have pop-up notification on EVERY program... Tis just for starters...

well w/ proxys, 4 firewalls, zonealarm, and pop ups for everything already i thougth it would be good enough and dosent shutting down msconfig items close alot of my start up shit?

yesm, changes programs that automaticly start on start up, you should know this cory... but by unchecking them in start up, it forces you to manually start them your self, there for causing a pop up from ur firewall asking if this program can access the internet, and ne thing suspicious do what i do and hit "no" ... i never have problems when i keep it basic...

well dude i have only a couple of things that startup and one error which is from an old ATI card i had installed. i have no programs that access the net from start up and i know because zonealarm would tell me and it never comes up w/ anythign till aol try to sign on when i tell it to. and yes i do know i was just trying to see what you wher gtting at.

and do you know exactly who is hacking you?

just back up all your files, do a fresh install of XP, and call your isp to request a new ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom