Grr more BSDOS Vista x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok, well finaly after weeks of this install being stable I have started to notice a few strange BSOD's again... I swear I always get the really strange ones...

First one is a "Modification of system code or a critical data structure was detected."
0x00000109

The next BSOD I recieved SEVERAL hours later was Memory-Managment
0x0000001A

I did notice last night that IE7 crashed and would no longer load, the 64bit version, and the 32bit version failed to load, but everything else loaded up, a few hours later after letting BOINC run I recieved the 0x00000050 BSOD with nothing else but a memory dump that failed... So does ANYONE have any clues??? I have run MEMTest86+ for quite some time now, no errors, tried moving ram around, tried cleaning up all temp files and everything.

One last note, my g/f said that it was trying to install updates when I recieved the Memory Managment BSOD.... But it isn't downloading or doing anything with updates at this moment in time. So please help, I have hit a dead end with microsofts website and KB....

My Raid 5 array hates me when i do chkdsk... But yes, I have ran it multiple times.. But today when I came back I noticed my PC would lock up about 5 minutes into it running, logged on or off... Turned off the windows update service and it let me back it... Is it possible that the updater it self is corrupt and causing these strange issues during updates?

Definitely possible since I had the updater cause crashes on one of mine. Only difference was that I would get the same BSOD error everytime. I had to do a LKGC and never update Windows again. Solved the problem and now I'm hoping with the official release of SP2 they will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom