Groupling issues in Outlook 2010

aimo3

In Runtime
1. I am examining Outlook 2010. It has nice features like grouping email which was started by gmail, but when I check that check box and select 'all folders', it only applies it to one folder, so I have to do it for each folder seperately!

2. Also when I delete a conversation from the inbox, it delets only the received email and does not offer an option to delete both sent and received emails :(

3. More importantly, it looks like Outlook is stupid :). I have a conversation without a subject (the original sender did not put something in the 'subject' field). And I have another email which I sent without a subject. Outlook put them together!!

How is your experience?

My experience: i just tired to run through the office and repair Outlook issues - search issues, indexing, lost contacts, mail sending issues and for god sake why all mail boxes use POP3 (all mails holds on user PC). PC crash and i need to copy *.pst file (usually couple of GB) to other PC, after old *.pst file importation starts other issues :(
Looking in the future for Lotus - Domino installation, i think it would be match easier to work then.

Back
Top Bottom