2 main options:
1) Go to Google
sign in
click on the little 3x3 grid of squares in the top-right corner
select "Calendar"

2) Go directly to http://calendar.google.com
Sign in and it'll take you to your calendar

This is how you get there.

He already said he uses it within the browser. Meaning he just keeps his browser open with Google Calendar in an open tab when he needs to look at it.

This is how I use it. You can't do it wrong. You will either see the calendar, or you'll see something that isn't the calendar. If it's not the calendar, follow carnageX's instructions at the top to get to the calendar.

carnageX in reference to the sports calendars, in Google:can you for Example NFL Teams all at one time

I already listed the instructions for how to do this. You need to follow those. Just as a reminder, here they are again:

- Open Google Calendar.
- Select Browse Interesting Calendars.
- To add your favorite sports team, click Sports.
- Click Subscribe next to the calendar you want to add.
- Once you subscribe, you'll see the calendar listed under "Other calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar.

For some calendars, you'll see events added to your calendar. For other calendars, you'll see a small icon in each day or week that you can click to see more details.

MidnightShadow I see your direction and followed em right what I want to know is To add your favorite sports team, click Sports. can you addExample NFL Teams all at one time and do all sports add all at one time

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom