Google and Yahoo Calendar ?

sportman13

Baseband Member
I am trying to figure out which calendar is easy to use I am a disabled person hope you will help here is my issue I like vueminder http://www.vueminder.com/Default.aspx which has google calendar in it or you could add yahoo calendar or I could use yahoo and google from the desktop here what I want the calendar for which one is better

1Sports calendar show the scores for past games in the event description. do They also show which network(s) will be airing game

2 birthdays and holidays

get back to me please

Last edited by a moderator:
We cannot answer which one is better. Everybody has different preferences. Some folks like chocolate better than vanilla, who like strawberry more than that. So, you will just have to try them and see which one you like best.

However, in reference to the sports programs, I do know this for Google:

More calendars
You can add other calendars like sports, day of the year, and phases of the moon.

Open Google Calendar.
On the left, click the arrow next to Other calendars .
Select Browse Interesting Calendars.
To add your favorite sports team, click Sports.
Or click More to find one of these calendars:
Day of the Year
Hebrew Calendar
Phases of the Moon
Stardates
Sunrise and Sunset
Week Numbers
Click Subscribe next to the calendar you want to add.
Once you subscribe, you'll see the calendar listed under "Other calendars" on the left side of Google Calendar.

For some calendars, you'll see events added to your calendar. For other calendars, you'll see a small icon in each day or week that you can click to see more details.

There's nothing to "setup" when running it in the browser. You open the Google Calendar page in a browser tab and keep it open.

Exactly. No setup required. You have already done the setup required according to the other thread, so all you do is open the browser and go to Google Calendar.

Back
Top Bottom