Google Earth SKY! - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 08-22-2007, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Graphic Designer
 
mssssee2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 506
Send a message via MSN to mssssee2 Send a message via Yahoo to mssssee2
Default Google Earth SKY!

In the newest version of the worldwide known Google Earth, you can not only explore our magnificent earth but also gaze the galaxies and the complete universe (almost ofc). This gives a new change to Google Earth's interface.

You can download it from google earth's site.

Google Earth - DOWNLOAD

Source : Pathfinder GR tech news
__________________

__________________
Mike from Greece, 16

mssssee2 is offline  
Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Further proof that google intends to rule the universe.

Plans of universal dominance aside, that's pretty awesome.
__________________

LaputanMachine is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: India
Posts: 34
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

If this is what google plans to do, I mean roll out such magnificent softwares, then I'll happily serve google for the rest of my life.
This is awesome
maniax_chacx is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Graphic Designer
 
mssssee2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 506
Send a message via MSN to mssssee2 Send a message via Yahoo to mssssee2
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Totally awesome indeed, and in a very High-quality.
__________________
Mike from Greece, 16

mssssee2 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Newb Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Wonder when we are gonna see a Google operating system?
Buck_nekid is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 11:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Uber Sanoob Techie
 
san21893's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Westchester County, New York
Posts: 634
Send a message via AIM to san21893
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

^tomorrow! that will call for my first dual boot, EVER. I definitely gotta try this out, especially since google earth sucked on my old pentium 4.
__________________
san21893 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 02:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Graphic Designer
 
mssssee2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 506
Send a message via MSN to mssssee2 Send a message via Yahoo to mssssee2
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Yeap, google's operating system functions and apps :

Google word, google messenger, google browser (with google.com for frontpage), google desktop....List could not be processed by windows due to size, downloading Google OS now, IT'S the only choice.

I think google OS 1 will much of an adware.

Loading Google OS 1..........

Hello user, we have listed all the pages you have visited for 18 months now sending information..... Information was sent successfully, processing interests.... Loading adds, (User clicked on desktop).... Fatal exception.... You must have visited at least 3 adds in order to use the desktop interface or click to shut down now. Shutting down..... Remember to visit google.com no less than 10 times a day. Pc turned off.
__________________
Mike from Greece, 16

mssssee2 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
True Techie
 
`Sn!pe651's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Right nea da beach
Posts: 104
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mssssee2 View Post
Yeap, google's operating system functions and apps :

Google word, google messenger, google browser (with google.com for frontpage), google desktop....List could not be processed by windows due to size, downloading Google OS now, IT'S the only choice.

I think google OS 1 will much of an adware.

Loading Google OS 1..........

Hello user, we have listed all the pages you have visited for 18 months now sending information..... Information was sent successfully, processing interests.... Loading adds, (User clicked on desktop).... Fatal exception.... You must have visited at least 3 adds in order to use the desktop interface or click to shut down now. Shutting down..... Remember to visit google.com no less than 10 times a day. Pc turned off.
HAHHAHAHAH :laughing:

Google will be the first to manufacture a special tracking chip just for you!
__________________
When Chuck Norris jumps into the ocean he doesnt get wet.. the ocean gets Chuck Norrised.
`Sn!pe651 is offline  
Old 08-27-2007, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 511
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaputanMachine View Post
Further proof that google intends to rule the universe.

Plans of universal dominance aside, that's pretty awesome.
Lol, Thats funny .. but yeah so true.
__________________
Computer
HAF 932 -- ASUS P8Z68-V
Intel i5 @ 4.5Ghz -- CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus
8GB Corsair Vengeance Jet Black 1600MHz -- 2x XFX ATi Radeon HD 6970 2GB
Raze664 is offline  
Old 08-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default Re: Google Earth SKY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Sn!pe651 View Post
HAHHAHAHAH :laughing:

Google will be the first to manufacture a special tracking chip just for you!

MS did this years ago. it's called windows
__________________

__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will Google Ever Finish Anything....? Oreo Off Topic Discussion 24 04-04-2008 10:59 AM
DOwnload music from google easily! mssssee2 SEO and Web Traffic 12 08-21-2007 07:01 AM
Google Desktop Goes Mac Osiris Apple and Mac 1 04-06-2007 01:18 PM



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.